Thought all donuts were greasy and unhealthy? Think again because this donut hole recipe uses Flourish pancake mix that’s high in protein and fibre. With just a few flicks of the wrist you’ll make a dough, shape it into cute little donut holes,bake them off in the oven and roll them in cinnamon sugar. The result is tender, sweet, and you’d never know it was full of good ingredients!
See also: How To Make Perfect Air-Fried Donuts>>>
Here’s how to make this healthy donut hole recipe!
Yields: 6 donut holes
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt
- ⅔ cup Flourish Protein Pancake Mix
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp cream cheese
- Cinnamon Sugar (¼ cup coconut sugar & ¼ tsp cinnamon)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix greek yogurt, pancake mix and cinnamon together until a dough is formed.
- Roll out six tablespoon-sized balls of dough and poke a hole in the center (not going all the way through). Place about ¼ tsp of cream cheese in the centre of each ball and pinch the tops to close.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until the top springs back when you touch it.
- In a small bowl, stir together the cinnamon sugar ingredients and roll the warm donut holes until all sides are covered.
Featured Image & Recipe: Flourish