If the weather where you are this weekend is on the gloomier side, a bright and fun cocktail recipe is sure to help. This blood orange spritz cocktail recipe from our friends at SodaStream is quick to put together and so fresh and delicious that you’ll “forget” you aren’t on a beach somewhere soaking up rays. The bright orange hue has us longing for hot summer days but fear not — they aren’t too far off the horizon.
This recipe can also easily be modified for anyone looking for a mocktail. Simply replace the booze and add in some simple syrup. If you’re really after the bright orange colour, a sneaky drop of orange food colouring is sure to do the trick without anyone being the wiser.
Here’s how to make this blood orange spritz cocktail recipe!
- Sparkling Water
- 60ml Aperol
- 60ml Prosecco
- 30ml Blood Orange Juice
- Blood Orange and Rosemary to garnish
- Fizz cold fresh water with SodaStream Sparkling Water Maker or use store-bought
- Fill a wine glass or highball glass with ice
- Pour in Aperol, blood orange juice, and Prosecco
- Top with sparkling water and garnish with fresh blood orange slices and rosemary
- Sip & enjoy!
Featured Image & Recipe: SodaStream