After a gorgeous, sunny weekend, we want to help continue that energy into your week. This bright and fresh cocktail is the way to go because it’s sure to brighten your mood and give you a little extra spring in your step. Plus, it includes champagne so you know it’ll feel special and celebratory and these days, we’re celebrating even the teensiest little thing!
Here’s how to make this Raspberry Rosé Is My Jam cocktail recipe
- 4 oz Chandon Brut Rosé
- 1 tbsp raspberry jam
- 0.5 oz simple syrup
- 1 oz Hibiscus tea, steeped and cooled
- Fresh raspberries for garnish
- Add jam, tea and simple syrup to a shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain the mixture into a coupe glass over fresh ice.
- Top with Chandon Brut Rosé.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and enjoy!