Did you know that aloe is one of Aruba’s biggest exports? The plant has 12 vitamins, 35 minerals, and 20 amino acids plus many healing qualities, and Aruba Aloe is one of the oldest aloe companies in the world. The Aruba Mule at the Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino lobby bar is infused with that same aloe. Inspired by its tropical goodness? This Aruba Mule cocktail recipe comes straight from the resort and it’ll have you tempted to soak in the sun and see where the aloe comes from in real life. Once COVID-19 is a thing of the past, we’ll definitely be planning a trip to the island with this delicious Aruba Mule cocktail in hand!
- 1.25 oz Vodka
- 2 oz Aloe Vera Juice
- 0.25 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 0.25 oz Simple Syrup
- 4 oz Ginger Beer
- Mint Leaves
- To make this cocktail recipe, first fill a copper mule mug or a rocks glass with ice.
- Add vodka, aloe vera juice, fresh lemon juice, and simple syrup to the glass.
- Top with ginger beer and stir gently.
- Garnish your cocktail with mint leaves and dream of being in Aruba!
Photo & Recipe: Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino