Hailing from Wymara Resort & Villas that’s located in Turks and Caicos, this colourful, vitamin-packed, and refreshing mojito recipe is best paired with views of Wymara Resort’s electric blue Grace Bay Beach. However since travel is off the menu these days, you can easily shake it up safely at home because the resort’s mixologist Paolo Patitucci has graciously shared the recipe for how to make it.
Here’s how to make this refreshing Honeydew Melon Mojito recipe!
- Fresh and ripe honeydew melon, cut into chunks
- Fresh mint leaves
- Light rum
- Soda water
- Muddle three pieces of melon and a handful of mint leaves in a glass.
- Add ice and two ounces of light rum
- Finish off with soda water.
- Garnish with a piece of melon and extra mint.
Photo: Wymara Resort & Villas, recipe: Paolo Patitucci