Spring has officially landed and that’s cause enough for a cheers. Plus, the weather in some parts of Canada feels almost like we’ve fast-forwarded from Spring into Summer and we’re so here for it. This Grapefruit Hibiscus Basil Smash cocktail recipe, courtesy of our pals at Northern Keep Vodka is perfect for sitting outside and enjoying the crisp Spring air.
Here’s how to make a delicious and refreshing Grapefruit Hibiscus Basil Smash cocktail recipe!
- 1.5 oz. Northern Keep Vodka
- 1 oz. grapefruit juice
- 1/3 oz. lemon juice
- 2/3 oz. simple syrup
- 1/2 oz hibiscus tea (unsweetened and chilled)
- 6 basil leaves (plus an additional few for garnish)
- Muddle basil leaves in a shaker and add the rest of your ingredients.
- Shake well and strain over fresh ice.
- Garnish with a basil leaf and enjoy!
Recipe & Featured Image: Northern Keep Vodka