Raise your hand if you need a cocktail — yes, we’re raising both our hands over here too! Friday has finally rolled around again and these days it calls for a celebration. Pour yourself a delicious brandy cocktail and get the weekend started right. This brandy cocktail recipe comes from St-Rémy and it’s floral, refreshing, and just, well, perfect.
Over here at WanderEater, we’re all about giving you a bar or cocktail lounge experience without leaving your house because – you know. That doesn’t mean that these cocktail recipes have to be boring. Cocktails that you can whip up quickly and easily can still be delicious and special all the same and this specific recipe is further proof of that.
Here’s how to make this stellar St-Rémy brandy cocktail recipe!
- 2 oz / 6 cl St-Rémy Signature
- 0.75 oz / 2 cl lemon
- 0.25 oz / 0.75 cl grenadine syrup
- 0.25 oz / 0.75 cl hibiscus syrup
- 1 egg white
- Hard shake for 30 seconds with ice
- Double Strain into a footed Libby Embassy Georgian glass
- Garnish with flower or candied lemon wheel
Photo & Recipe: St-Rémy Signature