Whether you’re looking for a way to implement more veggies into your diet or you’re in search of a vegan-friendly recipe for the holidays, we’ve got you covered. This stuffed squash recipe is not only absolutely delicious and satisfying but it’s plant-based and incredibly easy to whip up in no time. Thanks to our friends at Wholly Veggie, the filling for these stuffed squashes are basically made for you. What could be better than that?
Here’s how to make them!
- 2 bags of Southwest Broccoli Veggie-Full Meals
- 3 acorn squash
- 1 cup vegan cheese
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- Parsley and green onion for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Cut acorn squash into half and scoop out and disagreed seeds
- Place squash on a baking tray
- In a bowl, combine meals, vegan cheese and pumpkin seeds
- Fill squash with the mixture and bake for 30 minutes
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly
- Garnish with parsley and green onion