Summer solstice was this past weekend and that means summer is officially here. While temps have been high and humid in many parts, it’ll only get better (and sunnier!) from here on out. If you’re enjoying your evenings or weekends outside and need the perfect cocktail by your side — we got you. These summer cocktails are super easy to shake up and they taste even better. Enough chatter — let’s get to it!
RELATED: Cocktails To Make For A Summer BBQ >>>
Raspberry Rosé Punch
- Sparkling Water
- 25g raspberries
- 1/2 tbsp caster sugar
- 30 mL Vodka
- 70 mL Rosé
- Pink rose petals
- Place raspberries into a punch bowl and crush gently with the back of a fork.
- Add caster sugar, rosé, vodka, and then stir to combine until sugar is dissolved.
- Top up with sparkling water, rose petals and plenty of ice. Enjoy!
- 2 oz. 1800 Silver
- ¾ oz. fresh lemon juice
- ¾ oz. simple syrup
- 1 muddled strawberry
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle one strawberry before adding the remaining ingredients and shaking over ice.
- Finely strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice and garnish with a strawberry slice.
Empress & Elderflower
- 2oz Empress 1908 Gin
- 3oz Premium Elderflower Tonic Water or Sparkling Water
- Grapefruit slices, for garnish
- Add all ingredients to a copa glass on ice and combine.
- Garnish with a grapefruit slice.
High Season Highball
- 1 ½ oz. 1800 Cristalino
- 1 oz. pomegranate juice
- ½ oz. simple syrup
- Club soda, to finish
- Add all ingredients to a highball glass with fresh ice and stir to incorporate.
- Top with soda and garnish with a lime wheel and pomegranate seeds.
Pineapple Sage and Vermouth Spritz
- 2 oz Dry Vermouth, Preferably Spanish or Italian style
- 3 oz Sparkling Wine
- 1 oz Pineapple Juice, preferably not from concentrate
- 1/2 oz Tonic water
- 2-3 Sage leaves
- Fill your glass with ice and add all your ingredients (finish with sparkling and tonic).
- Garnish with Sage and stir and enjoy!
- 2 oz High Goal Gin
- Fresh Strawberry
- Place strawberry in a shaker and muddle
- Add gin and ice
- Shake and pour into stemless wine glass
- Garnish with basil