Top of the mornin’ to ya! St. Patrick’s Day is a day to celebrate all things Ireland and of course, to get in the spirit of the holiday, it’s become a tradition and almost expected to don the colour green. While most will opt for a glass of traditional Irish stout, over here at WanderEater, we’re looking to keep things a little healthier. This cold-pressed St. Patrick’s Day cocktail recipe, courtesy of Drinksmith, is festive for the day, but also delicious and actually good for you!
St. Patrick’s Day is often overrun with thoughts of green beer, cabbage, and potatoes but it’s so much more than that. It’s a day that celebrates everything it means to be Irish. So what are you waiting for?
See also: 13 Of The Best Irish Pubs in Canada
Here’s how to make a delicious & refreshing cold-pressed St. Patrick’s Day cocktail recipe!
- 3 oz La Presserie Apple Spinach Cold Pressed Juice
- 0.25oz Elderflower cordial or liqueur
- 0.5oz lime juice
- 1.5oz vodka or gin
- lime wheel for garnish
- splash of soda water, optional
- Add cold-pressed juice, vodka or gin, elderflower cordial or liqueur, lime juice and ice to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake then strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with a lime wheel and add a splash of soda water if desired.
Recipe: Drinksmith, Photo: Jacob Lund