Temps around the country are rising and this weekend is a hot one. We all know that there’s no better way to cool off than by enjoying a popsicle but these ones are definitely not the ones you had as kids. This boozy Paloma Popsicle recipe, made with Empress Gin is so refreshing, bright, and lots of fun to make. You can even leave out the gin for anyone not drinking or for the kids but make sure to mark which ones are boozy and which aren’t!
Here’s how to make this refreshing & boozy Paloma Popsicles Recipe!
Yields: 10 popsicles
- 4oz Empress 1908 Gin
- 2½ oz fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 24oz grapefruit soda
- Kosher salt or flaked salt
- Mix all ingredients in a container or pitcher at least 1L in size.
- Stir and pour into the popsicle mould.
- Freeze for a minimum of 6-8 hours.
- Remove the popsicles from the freezer and let them sit for a few moments before slowly pulling them from the moulds. Avoid using hot water to remove as this will encourage melting.
- Lightly sprinkle with flaky or kosher salt, and enjoy!
Featured Image & Recipe: Empress 1908 Gin