If you thought it was too tricky to make poke at home, think again! We’re thrilled to share this Poke Bites recipe, courtesy of Chef Matt Basile. These little bites will make any night a little fancier, especially as we’re still hunkering down at home. Make sure you get the freshest tuna possible because since you’re eating it raw, you want it to be the best of the best.
Here’s how to make Chef Matt Basile‘s Poke Bites recipe!
- 20 Tostitos Sccops Tortilla Chips
- 2 tbsp Tostitos Roasted Garlic Salsa
- 1 lb fresh sushi-grade salmon, skin removed cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- ½ a ripe but firm avocado, cut into cubes, same size as salmon
- 2 radishes, cut into matchsticks
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1½ tsp black and white mixed sesame seeds
- 1½ tbsp mayonnaise
- 1½ tbsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- ½ tsp salt
- Lightly salt the salmon cubes in a large mixing bowl and add 1 tablespoon sesame oil and mix thoroughly.
- Then add the roasted garlic salsa, sriracha, mayo, the sliced white bulb section of the green onions (save greens for garnish), avocado pieces and sesame seeds and mix until the salmon fully absorbs it.
- Then place a generous amount of the poke on each tortilla chip. Top with radish matchsticks and green onions and enjoy!
Recipe & Featured Image: Chef Matt Basile for Tostitos