Whether you’re trying to cut back or you’re just not a drinker, mocktails are a great option and luckily, they’re becoming hugely popular. While non-alcoholic beers and wine have been around for a while, these days there are non-alcoholic distilled spirits that add so much flavour and pazazz to any bevvy. One that you need to know about is this new one from the non-alcoholic gin brand CEDER’S. The new CEDER’S Pink is made with juniper, rose and hibiscus and its gorgeous hue isn’t even the best part. The flavour is truly sublime and adds the perfect floral note to your mocktail. Need we say more? Here’s how to make a tasty Pink Spritz mocktail recipe!
- 50ml CEDER’S Pink
- 25ml pink grapefruit tonic
- 75ml non-alcoholic sparkling wine
- Grapefruit for garnish
- Add CEDER’S Pink into a wine glass with cubed ice
- Add pink grapefruit tonic and stir
- Top with non-alcoholic sparkling wine
- Garnish with a grapefruit slice and enjoy!