While St. Patrick’s Day is a few sleeps away, we just can’t wait to celebrate and this iced Irish coffee recipe is perfect for the pre-game. The ingredients are simple, and the result is delicious so what are you waiting for? Made with super smooth and complex Tullamore D.E.W Original, this Irish iced coffee can be made either hot or iced but since it basically feels like Early Spring in some parts of Canada, we’re opting to keep it chilled.
Here’s how to make an Irish Iced Coffee recipe!
- 2 parts Tullamore D.E.W. Original
- 3 parts Americano coffee/cold brew coffee
- 1 part demerara sugar
- 2 parts cream
- Pour Tullamore D.E.W. Original, cold brew coffee and demerara sugar into a heatproof glass.
- Shake double cream in a shaker until thickened before layering over the drink.
- Garnish with a grating of nutmeg and enjoy!