Let’s be real: brunch is delicious year-round but a holiday brunch just pushes it over the edge. If you thought that putting together a holiday brunch was daunting, then allow us to prove you oh-so-wrong. A brunch board like this one here, courtesy of Summer Fresh, is so simple to build and it looks incredibly impressive. No matter if you’re serving two people or a large immediate family group, this board is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters thanks to the wide array of yummy toppings.
- 227g Summer Fresh Everything Bagel Hummus
- 227g Summer Fresh Roasted Red Pepper Dip
- 227g Summer Fresh Spicy Hummus
- 1 Dozen Bagels, assorted
- 1 hard Cheese – Parmigiano Reggiano or other
- 2 soft Cheese – Brie, goat cheese or other
- 1 bunch Red Grapes
- 1 bunch Green Grapes
- 1 pint, Strawberries
- 1 pint, Blueberries
- 1 pint, Raspberries
- 1 Pomegranate, halved
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- 2 Radish, sliced
- 1 cup, Candied Walnuts
- 2 packs of artisan crackers
- 2 Heirloom Tomatoes, sliced
- 3 Mini Cucumber, sliced
- 1 Red Onion, thinly sliced
- Fresh herbs, green onion or other
- The easiest way to start assembling your board is to start with the Summer Fresh dips, bagels and cheese, arrange them throughout the board then start adding in smaller items until the board is completely covered.
- Remember to pay close attention to the colours on the board to ensure that they’re evenly distributed.
Recipe and photo: Summer Fresh