Even though we’re smack-dab in the middle of winter, we think you can still sit back and sip on a refreshing summer-inspired cocktail because, well, what else are we doing these days? This mocktail recipe is made with Viveau Sparkling Water which is a Canadian beverage brand made from fresh-pressed juice and sparkling mineral water. It’s made with no added sugar and the fruit isn’t from concentrate — win! While this is a mocktail, we won’t judge you if you add in a splash of your favourite tipple. We think that a strong pour of gin, vodka, or white rum would be delish in this if that’s your style.
Here’s how to make this blueberry mint lemonade mocktail recipe!
- Cup of ice
- Juice of 1/2 of a lime
- 1 Sprig of fresh mint leaves (more if you’d like)
- Top with Wild Blueberry Viveau
- Muddle mint and lime at the bottom of the glass
- Add ice and top with Wild Blueberry Viveau
- Add mint and blueberry to garnish if you wish and enjoy!
Photo & Recipe: Viveau