Dalgona coffee took the world by storm thanks to a Tiktok video that went viral during the first round of quarantines last year. Ever since the trend hasn’t shown any sign of slowing and thank goodness too because it’s too delicious to ever give up. If you’re looking to take your love of fluffy whipped Dalgona coffee recipe to the next level, then look no further than this variation that’s made with spiced chai tea and Baileys because, well, why not?
Need we say more? Here’s how to ‘whip’ up this delicious Chai Dalgona Coffee recipe!
- 2oz Baileys Deliciously Light
- 2oz oat milk
- 1oz instant coffee
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 oz hot Chai tea
- Mix the Baileys and oat milk in a diamond tumbler glass
- Combine instant coffee, sugar, and hot chai tea in a small bowl.
- Blend with a hand mixer until stiff, about 5 minutes.
- Dollop on top of the oat milk & Baileys and enjoy!
Recipe & Featured Image: Baileys