Your perfect lunch is here. Pasta salad is a super easy lunch to put together that’s fresh, delicious, and still a bit healthy. It’s a fabulous side dish or main and you can even meal-prep it the day before if you’re feeling extra organized. However, this isn’t your basic picnic basket pasta salad that you grew up with. This recipe, from our pals at La Presserie, is a twist on a beloved Caprese salad but with some added sweetness. The addition of strawberries adds a fun tweak and is so juicy and yummy. Pulling this pasta salad recipe together is the brand’s new Plant-Based Cold-Pressed Strawberry Balsamic Dressing that’s sweet, tangy, and just delish on basically anything you put it on.
Here’s how to make this delish Strawberry Caprese Pasta Salad recipe!
- 1 bottle La Presserie Strawberry Balsamic Dressing
- 2 cups fusilli pasta
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup fresh arugula
- 1 cup bocconcini cheese, drained
- 1 cup red onion, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, thinly slivered
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- Bring a pot of water and salt to boil and cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and lightly rinse so it doesn’t stick, then cool.
- Slice herbs, onion and strawberries, add to a large bowl with the pasta, cheese and herbs.
- Gently toss salad with enough La Presserie Strawberry Balsamic Dressing to moisten.
- Serve the pasta salad immediately and enjoy!
Featured Image & Recipe: La Presserie