When springtime rolls around, you can never go wrong with a classic gin & tonic cocktail. It’s a fave for reason – it’s refreshing, simple, and always delicious but a little kick up the backside never hurt. Our pal Monica of Liquid Culture has just teamed up with Royalmount Gin to create a stunning Royal Flush Cocktail recipe that’s equal parts gorgeous, floral, and just perfect if you ask us. Royalmount Gin is now available across Canada and it’s a delicate floral and cucumber-infused gin that comes to us from Montreal. Monica says to keep in mind that this gin doesn’t go with everything. Because of its delicate palate, don’t mix it with strong flavours so it predominately comes through. This is a very easy and simple recipe to put together and it’s perfect when cheers-ing to the long weekend with your bubble!
Here’s how to make the Royal Spring Flush Cocktail recipe!
- 1.5 oz Royalmount Gin
- 3/4 oz White Cranberry Juice
- 2 oz Fever Tree Premium Tonic
- 2 drops Rose Water
- 3 Cucumber Ribbons
- Line your glass with cucumber ribbons, 2 drops of rose water and ice.
- Layer the rest of the cocktail by adding the gin, white cranberry juice and top with tonic water.
- Stir to combine, and enjoy!
Featured Image & Recipe: Monica Carbonell of Liquid Culture