When it’s cold and snowy, all we want is comfort food that’s cheesy and doughy. If you’re the same way, then you can’t go wrong with some pull-apart bread rolls. This recipe comes from our pals at Summer Fresh and it’s insanely easy to make. It’s perfect for the big game happening tomorrow but it’s also great for basically anytime you want something incredibly satisfying. Using store-bought dough cuts the prep time for this bread roll recipe way down so you have more time to watch the game and kick back and enjoy your weekend!
Here’s how to make these delicious pull-apart bread rolls recipe!
Yields: 12 rolls
- 1 x 227g / 8oz Summer Fresh Artichoke & Asiago Dip
- 1 x 227g / 8oz Summer Fresh Spinach Dip
- 2 cans (8oz each) refrigerated crescent dough sheets
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese
- Za’atar Spice
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In a medium bowl mix together Summer Fresh Spinach Dip, Artichoke & Asiago Dip, mozzarella cheese and za’atar spice. Mix until well blended.
- Unroll 1 sheet of dough and reshape into a 12×8-inch rectangle. Spread the mixture onto dough, leaving 1 inch around the ends to seal the seams.
- Roll up tightly and pinch the seam together and repeat for the remaining dough sheet.
- With a knife, cut each roll into 6 slices and carefully place in an oiled skillet and reshape into circles if needed. Add extra cheese on top of the rolls for added cheesy goodness.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and dough is baked through. Let stand for 5 minutes and serve warm with extra spinach dip for dipping.
Photo & Recipe: Summer Fresh