If you’re in search of a quick and easy cocktail to make this weekend in honour of Mother’s Day, then this recipe from La Presserie and Drinksmith has you covered. It’s bright, refreshing, and has the perfect touch of rum that’ll take the edge right off. Mom is bound to fall in love with it and you’ll look like the hero making it for her. All in all, it’s a win-win so what are you waiting for? Cheers to Mother’s Day and all the fab mama’s out there!
See also: Treat Your Mama To A Rose Blossom Cake This Mother’s Day >>>
Here’s how to make this delicious Maple Shaker cocktail recipe for Mother’s Day weekend!
- 3oz La Presserie’s Orange Passion Fruit Premium cold-pressed Juice
- 2 lime wheels
- 3-5 mint leaves
- 1.5oz rum
- Lime wheel and mint leaf to garnish
- Muddle lime and mint leaves in a cocktail shaker.
- Add rum, juice and ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a glass.
- Garnish with a lime wheel and mint leaf.
Featured Image: La Presserie, Recipe: Drinksmith