What could be better on a cold winter’s night than the cheesy deliciousness of Five Cheese Scalloped Potatoes? Honestly, it’s one of life’s great pleasures to indulge in the heartier foods in the winter months. The thinly sliced potatoes and layered cheese baked to perfection… just thinking about it is making us hungry! Courtesy of Summer Fresh, this Five Cheese Scalloped Potatoes recipe is the perfect winter comfort food.
Here’s how you make this Five Cheese Scalloped Potato Recipe
- 227g Summer Fresh 5 Cheese Dip
- Oil Spray
- 6 large potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 cups Shredded Cheese Blend, divided and mixed
- Preheat oven to 375oF.
- Mix milk and Summer Fresh 5 Cheese Dip together and set aside.
- Grease a 2.75-quart casserole baking dish with oil spray. Arrange half of the potato and onion slices in an even layer in the baking dish, slightly overlapping as you go. Spread half of the 5 cheese mixture over potatoes and sprinkle with half of the cheese. Repeat potato and dip layers once more (you will add the last layer of cheese a little later).
- Cover dish with foil and bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Halfway through, remove the casserole dish from the oven and carefully stir.
- Add additional cheese to the top of the potatoes and return the dish to the oven uncovered. Bake for another 30 minutes and or until cooked all the way through and golden brown.
Recipe and photo by: Summer Fresh